Before you rush bare arsed and bare faced into the sunshine this weekend, drunk with happiness and with feelgood sunshine chemicals coursing through your synapses remember:
You WILL burn if you're not covered up. You might think you're safe: it's only Ireland in the springtime. But honestly you need to be putting on suncream if you're sitting in the back garden or out and about.
- Once the proper sunsafe markings are on the back of the bottle you're protected. But what are the bloody proper markings and what should you look out for? Read this post to help you make sense of suncream mumbo jumbo, jargon and science.
- It doesn't matter if you're wearing a sun cream from Chanel or one from Aldi to be honest once you're protected. Read Sunscreen Monopoly to get a good overview of what's good over different price ranges
- La Roche Posay Anthelios is the one we love most of all for facial protection and we tell you why it's so good. We also have mucho love for Avene SPF 50 Emulsion and Clarins UV Plus
- There is no such thing as a sexy lobster. Men must be dragged kicking and screaming to have suncream applied
- You need to use loads of sun cream. Here's how to tell if you're using enough
Get Beaut.ie Delivered
Stay updated with Beaut.ie newsletters full of the latest happenings at Beaut.ie as well as great offers and things we think you might find interesting .