The not so simple answer is that it depends on where you live, how fancy the salon is, what type of facial it is, and what products they're using. They're not cheap though. Here's a few from the Dublin area - all gleaned from their websites so I take no responsibilty for incorrect prices!
It's also always worth checking out local salons in your area - they can be just as good as fancier places, not to mention easier to get an appointment in.
Nue Blue Eriu (Suffolk St, Dublin 2)
- Daniele de Winter Facial Mediterranean Magic. This particular facial drenches your skin with moisture and helps to purify the skin with gentle cleansers, toners and moisturizers. â‚¬80 in the shop, â‚¬75 if you book online.
The Buff Day Spa (South King St, Dublin 2)
- Spa Custom Facial
Customized to your skin type, it includes a skin analysis, deep cleansing, steaming, exfoliation, massage and customized face mask, leaving your face healthy and rejuvenated. It takes an hour and costs â‚¬68. If that's a bit steep, you can go for:
- The Buff Express Facial
A mini version of the Spa Custom Facial. It takes 35 minutes and costs â‚¬40.
Mandala Day Spa at the La Stampa Hotel (Dawson St. Dublin 2)
- New Sundari Firming Facial
Anti-Wrinkle Gotu Kola firming facial. Skin firming and lifting facial infused with exotic herbs such as Gotu Kola. Indian asparagus with technologically advanced peptides to rejuvenate the skin. This takes an hour and fifteen minutes and costs a scary â‚¬110. It does sound fab though.
- You can also choose an express version of this which takes 45 minutes and costs â‚¬70.
Exclusive Care Beauty Salon (Trinity St, Dublin 2)
- This place offers a great range of Dermalogica Facials at good prices:
- Prescriptive Facial - â‚¬65
- Exclusive Facial - â‚¬95
- Multivitamin Power Treatment - â‚¬70
- Anti Acne Facial - â‚¬65
- Express Facial - â‚¬35
- Mens Relaxing Sports Facial - â‚¬65
Melt (Temple Lane South, Temple Bar)
- Melt do Aveda facials lasting for either thirty or sixty minutes, costing â‚¬40 or â‚¬55 depending on time. That seems really reasonable to me!
If anyone reading has any recommendations (especially for salons elsewhere), please post them as comments - we'd love to hear them.
Get Beaut.ie Delivered
Stay updated with Beaut.ie newsletters full of the latest happenings at Beaut.ie as well as great offers and things we think you might find interesting .