Tis a truth often acknowledged that Lynnie is a blimmin' wonder when it comes to all things nails and in 2011 she really pulled out all the stops. We're not 100% sure we've all appreciated her brilliance however - so we've gathered together six of her best tutorials and how-tos from the past 12 months. Check 'em out - and give them a go over the holidays!
- Christmas Pudding Nails how-to: these are so cute
- Dupe Gaga's $225 flame nails for Barneys New York for, well, about €2.25
- The half-moon mani using hole punch stickers! No, really
- The Galaxy Mani - an intergalactic tutorial
- Cloud Print Nails - oh go on, you know you want to
- DIYing Floral nails - so pretty and spring-like
Psst: If you're into nails, our entire Nails tag is well worth a browse. It's packed - rammed, jammed - with talontastic posts.
Get Beaut.ie Delivered
Stay updated with Beaut.ie newsletters full of the latest happenings at Beaut.ie as well as great offers and things we think you might find interesting .