Irish model Rozanna is most definitely one of my biggest girl crushes, I just want to be her! So to copy her signature, sexy but classic sultry look, I put together this tutorial using the Smashbox Girls on Film Softbox palette.
- Apply your primer; Lancome Effect Miracle Perfecting Primer, Chap Ice and Urban Decay Primer Potion.
- To start off, I applied the light champagne shade in the Softbox Palette, Fizz (1), to the inner half of the lid.
- Next on a stiff blending brush, I took the deep warm brown, Sienna (2) to the outer half and into the socket slightly.
- To add some warmth and to help blend Fizz and Sienna together I applied a hint of Ignite (3) to the middle of the lid.
- The cool matte brown, Pebble, works well here as a transition colour in the socket.
- I took a pencil brush and some more Sienna and smudged under the lower lashline.
- Finally, on a small flat brush I applied the matte bone colour, Vanilla (4) to the inner corner and on the browbone.
- Rozanna is wearing a white pencil on her waterline, which is great for brightening up the eyes: I've used Gosh Kohl Pencil in White.
- YSL Shocking Liquid Liner created a medium thick line on top of the lashes (no tricky flicks needed).
- Clinique High Lengths Mascara and Active Cosmetics Beauty Strip Lashes gave me those va va voom eyelashes. You could go for something more dramatic if you felt like it
- Brows were filled in with Pebble from the Softbox Palette. And we're done!
Like the look? Finish it off by getting the lip look down - I showed you how in this tutorial Makeup tricks for bigger lips.
Get Beaut.ie Delivered
Stay updated with Beaut.ie newsletters full of the latest happenings at Beaut.ie as well as great offers and things we think you might find interesting .