This day next week, Wednesday, June 6th, the Beautie Summit: Summer Edition will take place in the Radisson Blu, Dublin
In one week's time, the Beautie Summit: Summer Edition will be setting the tone for summer. It's going to be a night of beauty, glam and fun - and it's the only place to be next Wednesday. Tickets are only €15 which is nothing for all the good stuff in store.
Beaut.ie will be spilling a massive secret on the night - be the first to be in the know. Just for being there, you'll have a chance after chance to win one of the many spot prizes!
And there's more...
- Catch the Women to Watch panel, hosted by Caroline Foran, author of The Confidence Kit
- Learn how to do a summer makeup look with Nima Brush guru Niamh Martin
- Speak to tons of beauty brands
- BUY tons of beauty goodies
- Sip on delicious cocktails
- St Tropez will be demonstrating how to perfect your tan technique
- Mavala Nails and Skinfull Affairs will be treating guests to mini manis
- Get a gorgeous hand massage from Crabtree and Evelyn
- The gorgeous girls of Glissed are giving makeup and hair touchups
- Figure out your wedding/festival braid style with the fabulous Sparkle Pony with John Frieda and Batiste
- Glam Doll will be giving advice on how to update your boudoir and also topping up makeup
- Nima Brush will be giving info on their latest 100% vegan brush line
- Neutrogena is offering skin consultations
- Get natural beauty tips from Jo Browne
- Update your summer gym wardrobe with funky leggings from Peachy Lean
- Caroline Foran's book, The Confidence Kit, will be available to buy
- Sign up to be the first to experience our awesome new BeautBox