Last night, HTLGN began a run down of the top twenty beauty products as tested throughout the show by Gok's Naked Army, with the Gokettes' top ten to be revealed in tonight's series finale.
However, if you just can't wait to find out what snagged the top spot, here's a sneaky peek at the full list of HTLGN's Top 20, detailing the category in which each product was tested and the marks out of a possible 100 it was awarded in that category:
20. Waitrose Organic Moisturising Lotion - 2nd place organic moisturiser, 56/100
19. Bliss Lemon and Sage Body Butter - 2nd place body butter, 62/100
18. Philosophy The Greatest Love - 2nd place microdermabrasion product, 64/100
17. Olay Everyday Sunshine - 2nd place moisturiser with self tan, 72/100
16. Pearl Drops Replenishing White Toothpolish - Best tooth whitening treatment, 37/100
15. Nivea Goodbye Cellulite Gel-Cream - Best cellulite treatment, 39/100
14. Pout Bust Enhacing Cream - Best bust firming product, 42/100
13. Ole Henricksen Micro Mini Peel System - Best DIY chemical peel, 42/100
12. Max Factor Lasting Colour Lipstick
11. Palmers Cocoa Butter Massage Cream for Stretch Marks - Best product for stretch marks, 48/100
10. Garnier Ultra Lift Firming Eye Cream - Best anti-wrinkle eye cream, 54/100
9. Hylexin Dark Circle Cream - Best eye cream for dark circles, 54/100
8. Givenchy's Plasti Sculp Lifting Mask - Best face firming mask, 57/100
7. Estee Lauder DayWear Plus - Best anti-aging moisturiser, 58/100
6. Pantene Pro V Clarifying Shampoo
5. Think Happy Organic Surge Body Lotion - Best organic moisturiser, 61/100
4. Yves Saint Laurent Luxurious Mascara - Best lenghthening mascara, 61/100
3. Lancome Resurface-C Microdermabrasion - Best microdermabrasion product, 68/100
2. Soap and Glory: The Righteous Butter - Best body butter, 72/100
1. Make Believe Tan Extender - Best moisturiser with self tan, 75/100
You may have spotted that I haven't got full details there for numbers 12 and 6 - Max Factor Lasting Colour Lipstick and Pantene Pro V Clarifying Shampoo respectively. Well, that's because I can't find any info about them in any of the categories tested throughout the programme. Hmmm.
I am really hoping that someone remembers there being a best lippie or best shampoo challenge on HTLGN. I really don't want to believe that my beloved Gok has gone the way of Cosmopolitan et al. Say it ain't so!