Irish model Rozanna is most definitely one of my biggest girl crushes, I just want to be her! So to copy her signature, sexy but classic sultry look, I put together this tutorial using the Smashbox Girls on Film Softbox palette.
- Apply your primer; Lancome Effect Miracle Perfecting Primer, Chap Ice and Urban Decay Primer Potion.
- To start off, I applied the light champagne shade in the Softbox Palette, Fizz (1), to the inner half of the lid.
- Next on a stiff blending brush, I took the deep warm brown, Sienna (2) to the outer half and into the socket slightly.
- To add some warmth and to help blend Fizz and Sienna together I applied a hint of Ignite (3) to the middle of the lid.
- The cool matte brown, Pebble, works well here as a transition colour in the socket.
- I took a pencil brush and some more Sienna and smudged under the lower lashline.
- Finally, on a small flat brush I applied the matte bone colour, Vanilla (4) to the inner corner and on the browbone.
- Rozanna is wearing a white pencil on her waterline, which is great for brightening up the eyes: I've used Gosh Kohl Pencil in White.
- YSL Shocking Liquid Liner created a medium thick line on top of the lashes (no tricky flicks needed).
- Clinique High Lengths Mascara and Active Cosmetics Beauty Strip Lashes gave me those va va voom eyelashes. You could go for something more dramatic if you felt like it
- Brows were filled in with Pebble from the Softbox Palette. And we're done!
Like the look? Finish it off by getting the lip look down - I showed you how in this tutorial Makeup tricks for bigger lips.