Planning a wedding is one of the most stressful times of any woman's life.
As she prepares to launch into wedded bliss she is expected to provide guests with a day to remember - and the bride feels under huge pressure to look stunning.
So just by following a few golden rules provided by Ice T and his bride Coco (who renewed their wedding vows as a publicity stunt to promote their new reality show) glamour and excitement are easily achievable
- First though be prepared to spend A FORTUNE. It takes serious money to look this cheap.
- Porn Barbie is the look every little girl dreams off - so why not go for that?
- Book yourself in for a massive boob job. A humongous one. Possibly you will need two as judging from Coco's really weird cleavage she looks as though she has one set sitting on top of another
- Instruct the makeup artist to quite literally trowel it on. And in case she doesn't understand actually hand her a trowel. Fix her with your steely gaze and point her towards a shedload of blue eyeshadow. The fembot Martian in Mars Attacks is an aspirational style. Wheels optional
- Instruct the hairdresser to affix the longest longest Rapunzel style extensions she's got. And if she doesn't have them, get her to order them in RIGHT NOW - you must scream to get your point across.
- Get your gown custom made. It must cost the GDP of a small county and your gansta rapper husband, Ice T (SUV) must be custom dressed to match. No expense spared on the Swarovskis
- Last minute cosmetic surgery, botox and a horrible reverse mani and you're done.
- Provide a sprinkling of er glamorous guests (everyone must get their boob jobs and bling out) and lets get this party started!
Isn't this the most divine fairytale wedding look?
Images via starpulse.com