Competition Rules - Beaut.ie
Unless stated otherwise within the text accompanying a competition, by entering a competition on Beaut.ie you agree to the following terms & conditions:
- Competitions are open to everyone other than employees of Beaut.ie, their agencies or families.
- Competitions are only open to residents of Ireland (ROI & NI).
- By entering a Beaut.ie competition, you agree to join the Beaut.ie mailing list to get all the latest beauty and style news, reviews, knowledge, advice, events, competitions & special offers. You may update your mailing preferences, including unsubscribe, from these emails at any time by clicking the appropriate link at the bottom of any of our email communications. All automated email communication is managed by Mailchimp, who are GDPR compliant.
- If the winner is unable to receive the prize, unless stated within the individual competition, they can be transferred to a friend or family member.
- The winner must claim the prize within 24 hours of being notified. The onus lies with the entrants to ensure they have valid contact details.
- Beaut.ie holds no responsibility if account details are missing or incorrect.
- If the winner does not claim the prize within 24 hours of being notified, they will forfeit the prize.
- Beaut.ie's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these rules will be disqualified.
- No cash alternatives will be offered.
- Beaut.ie reserve the right to substitute a prize of comparable value should this become necessary for reasons beyond our control.
- Beaut.ie reserve the right to alter, amend or end any competition without prior notice in the event that circumstances make this unavoidable.
- Competitions may be entered once unless otherwise stated.
- The use of automated scripts are prohibited and will result in disqualification. Any unfair means of entry as determined in the sole and absolute discretion of Beaut.ie will be disqualified.
- Beaut.ie accept no responsibility for undelivered, uncollected or damaged prizes sent through the postal system.
- Entry to competitions may be age restricted - e.g. over 18s concert, age appropriate DVDs or games.