OOhh so yesterday Aphrodite gave you a bit of info on the great goody bags we'll have for the first 60 of you Beaut.ies to come along to the Galway book signing on Sunday. Head to the Easons branch on Shop Street and we'll be there handing out the bags, having the chat and signing away - well, Aphrodite'll be signing, I'll be bag-slinging.
We would love, love, love to meet some of you Galwegians and we know some of you have been with us since we started way back in the mists of 2006, so it'll be fab to put faces to blog-names. Like our Cork and Dublin launches, we've got treats for you all too - 60 goody bags are packed and ready to go, and they're the best yet, containing some or all of the following:
- A copy of the current issue of Prudence magazine, featuring a FOUR PAGE feature with the bauld Aphrodite
- FULL SIZE Wow Brown DIY tan
- FULL SIZE Nvey Eco eyeshadow from Safia Organics
- FULL SIZE Revlon Equave 2 Phase Conditioner (Ireland’s top selling leave-in conditioner, fact fanz!)
- FULL SIZE RoC Hydra+ Bio Active Moisturiser OR RoC 3in1 Cleanser
- A pack of delish Go Ahead Yoghurt Breaks
- A three-pack of Tampax Pearl
- Vichy and La Roche-Posay luxury samples (Oligo 25 face wash, Kerium Doux shampoo, Toleraine, Hydreane, Lipikar and Cicaplast)
PLUS for him
- American Crew Fibre Moulding Cream
Want one? Well then, we recommend getting there early! The signing begins at 2.30 and at the previous two events there've been queues - and if you're in the queue, you gets the bag. Simples!