Oh yes oh yes, unless you've had your beautifully made up head down a rabbit hole you'll know the Beaut.ie Roadshow (tm) (c) makes its first stop off in Cork city this weekend.
Join myself and Aphrodite as she signs the hand off herself while I stand around looking fabulous at EASONS ON PATRICK STREET THIS SATURDAY AT 1PM!
We've got goody bags for the first FIFTY of you lot to come, buy a book and get it signed by the delightful author herself, so truly, this is an event not to be missed.
For this leg of the Roadshow of Infinite Fabulousness, we've got the following delights on offer, and you may well find one or five (or maybe even them all) in your mala. It's a girls' essential kit, we think, what with there being hair and skincare contained therein, as well as something to snack on should you become peckish and some Tampax Pearl in case you're, you know, caught short. There's even a little something in there for your fella or bro.
Check out the delights:
- FULL SIZE Revlon Equave 2 Phase Conditioner (Ireland's top selling leave-in conditioner, fact fanz!)
- FULL SIZE RoC Hydra+ Bio Active Moisturiser OR RoC 3in1 Cleanser
- A pack of delish Go Ahead Yoghurt Breaks
- A three-pack of Tampax Pearl
- Vichy and La Roche-Posay luxury samples (Oligo 25 face wash, Kerium Doux shampoo, Toleraine, Hydreane, Lipikar and Cicaplast)
PLUS for him
- American Crew Fibre Moulding Cream
But remember, you have to be one of the first 50 to arrive, and you have to buy the book to qualify for your very own personal bag of beauty-related goodness. Seeya Saturday!