Ireland’s largest natural health and wellbeing show - the Vitality Expo - will take place at the RDS Dublin on 8th and 9th September. Kids go free to the event making it the perfect day out for all the family.
Experts on natural health, wellbeing, nutrition and natural skincare will speak at the show, which will also feature 160 exhibitors showcasing the latest products and innovations. Speakers will include:
- Award-winning author, health and wellness coach, Master NLP Practitioner, motivational speaker and mindfulness facilitator Alison Canavan
- Leading nutrition expert and pioneer in the development of nutritional therapy, Patrick Holford
- Fitness expert, charity activist and founder of BodyByrne, Paul Byrne
- Chef and cookbook author Oliver McCabe
As well as a jam-packed schedule of motivational and educational speakers on the Vitality Stage, Vitality Expo will have a range of interactive activities for visitors, including:
- Food and cookery demos, where visitors can learn about the benefits of wholefood cooking, the latest superfoods, and trends in nutrition and vitamin supplementation. Sharing their top tips and recipes will be leading experts including Patricia Daly of the Ketogenic Diet, Oliver McCabe, and Susan Jane White, among others.
- A programme of yoga and pilates classes, taking place in Vitality Expo’s outdoor area, which will also see leading figures from the health and fitness world sharing their insights.
- A dedicated kids’ yoga class tailored for little ones.
- The Village, where Ireland’s leading natural health producers and suppliers will be showcasing their produce and sharing samples and goodies with attendees, including the latest offerings from the worlds of aromatherapy and natural skincare.
We are giving one-day tickets away for either September, Saturday 8 or Sunday 9 (you win, you choose!).To enter, just answer the question below! T&C's apply. Good luck!