By entering this competition on Beaut.ie you agree to the following terms & conditions:
- Competitions are open to everyone other than employees of Beaut.ie, L'Occitane, their agencies or families.
- Competitions are only open to residents of Ireland (ROI & NI).
- Entrants have the option to be added to L'Occitane's mailing list and give Beaut.ie permission to securely share the entrant's name and email address with L'Occitane. Entrants have the choice to not opt in to L'Occitane's mailing list; this will not affect the entry.
- Cash payment in lieu of prize is not available.
- The prize is not transferable.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and the winners consent to participate in any reasonable publicity required for and on behalf of the promoter.
- The winner must claim the prize within 24 hours of being notified. The onus lies with the entrants to ensure they have a valid name and email address with their competition entry.
- Beaut.ie holds no responsibility if entry details are missing or incorrect.
- If the winner does not claim the prize within 48 hours of being notified, they will forfeit the prize.
- Beaut.ie's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these rules will be disqualified.
- No cash alternatives will be offered.
- Entrants understand that they may receive relevant offers and promotional material from Beaut.ie from which you may unsubscribe from at any stage by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link in any of the email communications.
- Beaut.ie reserve the right to substitute a prize of comparable value should this become necessary for reasons beyond our control.
- Beaut.ie reserve the right to alter, amend or end any competition without prior notice in the event that circumstances make this unavoidable.
- The use of automated scripts are prohibited and will result in disqualification. Any unfair means of entry as determined in the sole and absolute discretion of Beaut.ie will be disqualified.
- Beaut.ie accept no responsibility for undelivered, uncollected or damaged prizes sent through the postal system.
- The winner will be selected at random and notified by email after the competition closes, 11/03/2018.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules or the prize draw, the decision of Beaut.ie and L'Occitane shall be final.