Avocado Salad is healthy and tasty and it's a perfect dish for morning, noon or night!
Serve this fresh and healthy Avocado Salad with warm wholewheat pita bread for a light lunch or dinner.
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: N/A Serves: 4 Difficulty: Easy
For the dressing:
- ½ clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Grinding black pepper
For the salad:
- 1 baby gem lettuce, roughly torn
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 radishes, finely sliced
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- ¼ cucumber, cut into cubes
- Small bunch fresh flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 8 fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 avocados, cut into chunky cubes
- 1.For the dressing, combine all of the dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Mix together and set aside.
- 2.To assemble the salad, combine all salad ingredients together in a large bowl. Cut and add the avocado last so that it doesn't brown. Just before serving, pour dressing over and lightly toss.
- 3.Serve immediately.