This Bang Bang Chicken salad is an amazing Monday meal for when you may have over-indulged the weekend before!
Bang Bang Chicken is a super quick Thai-inspired salad is perfect lunchbox fare and is ready in under 15 minutes. Use leftover chicken from the Sunday roast and transform last night’s dinner into something amazing.
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: N/A. Serves: 4 Difficulty: Easy.
225g dried rice noodles
- 1 cucumber, halved lengthways, seeds removed
- 250g cooked chicken, shredded
- 4 tbsp satay sauce
- 4 scallions, finely sliced
- Small bunch coriander, chopped
- Soak the noodles in boiling water according to the packet instructions. Run under cold water, drain and divide between four bowls.
- Cut the cucumber into fine half moons and scatter on top of the noodles.
- Mix the chicken with the satay sauce, top the noodles and cucumber and scatter with scallions and coriander.
For 1000s more recipes, head over to www.ilovecooking.ie.