Beef Fajitas are a sure fire way to satisfy your hunger while tickling your taste buds.
Beef Fajitas – a quick recipe that’s sure to please your family or friends and this recipe is just as delicious with a store-bought packet of classic fajita seasoning.
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes Serves:4 - 6 Difficulty: Easy.
- 400-500g minute steaks, cut into thin strips
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- Sea salt flakes
- Olive oil, for cooking
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 8 tortilla wraps
- Fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- Grated Manchego cheese
- Sour Cream
- Toss the beef with the spices and large pinch of salt.
- Heat a large pan on medium high heat with a dash of olive oil. Once hot, add the seasoned beef and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Lower the heat to medium and add the onion and bell peppers and another pinch of salt. Cook, tossing occasionally, until vegetables have softened but still have a bit of a bite.
- Remove from the pan, strew with chopped coriander then serve with warmed tortilla wraps and other fajita favourites like Manchego cheese, salsa and sour cream.
For 1000s more recipes, head over to www.ilovecooking.ie.