A great way to start the day is with some healthy scrambled eggs. They are tasty, easy and good for your hair, too.
Scrambled eggs are simple to make and a great way to start the day. The secret to tender scrambled eggs is to cook them low and slow! For a light and healthy breakfast, serve on multigrain toast with grilled tomatoes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 8 minutes Serves: 2 Difficulty: Easy
- 4 eggs
- 2-3 tbsp low fat milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 slices multigrain bread, toasted
- Place medium sized non-stick frying pan over low heat.
- Crack eggs into a medium sized bowl and add milk, pepper and a small pinch of salt. Whisk together with a fork. Pour eggs into pan and stir slowly while cooking.
- Because of the low heat, eggs will take a while to start cooking, but once they start, they cook quite quickly. Keep stirring so that eggs cook evenly.
- Remove from heat once cooked to your liking and serve on prepared toast.