You know those days when it's just another day, but you want to make an effort? This look is just for days like that.
I know the products aren't showing up too well on screen, so I've listed the products I used again. If you don’t have the products listed, don’t worry, anything close in colour will be perfect to give this look a shot. This is a really simple day look that’s so easy to master at home.
What I used:
- MAC: Brow Gel
- MAC: Mineralise Skinfinish-Medium
- DermaBlend: Loose Powder
- Mac: Whirl Lip Liner
- Wet and Wild: Black Mascara
- Essence: All about Roses Eyeshadow
- Mac: Bronzer Hey Sailor
- Mac: Contour Colour- Shadster
- Clarins: Jolie Rouge – Lilac Rouge
- Benefit: Hoola
- Mac: ProLongwear Waterproof- NC37
I hope you like the video and if you have any video tutorial requests, just leave a comment below and I’ll do my best to get round to as many as I can.
What’s your go-to day look? How many products do you use each morning?