Welcome to the final week of my Skin Journey with the lovely people at Clear Skin Clinic. If you are just joining us or have missed out, read no further and go catch up.
All I had known about the Vampire facial before the treatment was that Kim Kardashian had it done and I have to be honest with you, I hadn't really expected what was to come. I knew that it involved taking blood out of my arm and that it would be put in my face. What I hadn't taken into account was the downtime.
So what exactly is the Vampire Facial and Derma Pen?
- The Vampire Facial is an all natural treatment which can dramatically improve the quality of your skin
- It can be used to repair damaged or aged skin, and it can also help to delay the signs of ageing as it can preserve young and healthy skin
- This treatment uses your own blood platelets to stimulate your skin's healing powers of tissue repair and regeneration
- A small amount of blood is taken from your arm. This is used to produce the platelet rich plasma for your treatment
- Minute quantities of platelet rich plasma are then injected into the areas of your skin that need it
- There is no danger of adverse reactions with this treatment as all natural substances are used; you are using your own cells
- The Vampire Facial increases volume, rejuvenates the skin and improves skin elasticity. The treatment also leaves the skin looking tighter, smoother, fresher and hydrated
- Skin needling and the vampire facial work even better when combined together
- New collagen production is always the aim when it comes to improving the appearance of acne scars
- This treatment is brilliant for old acne scars as it stimulates the skin to produce lots of new collagen in the treated areas
- Marsha used a derma pen to put tiny, micro punctures into the areas of my skin damaged with acne scars and lines/wrinkles
- These controlled injuries cause the skin to go into repair mode, so it starts to produce lots of new collagen and elastin in the treated areas
- This treatment can improve the texture of the skin, smooth wrinkles, improve acne scars and also help to fill old scars
Here is a quick video to show you.
DISCOUNT CODE: BEAUT.IE Mention Beaut.ie when booking and get FREE skin needling and LED Light Therapy with the Vampire Facial. You get all three treatments for €500 (worth over €1000). Must book before 15th Dec 2016. T&Cs apply.
ClearSkin Medical Skin Clinic is based in The Beacon South Quarter in Sandyford, Dublin.
Call 01 2939148
Would you go this far to remove your acne scarring?