We knew we'd a creative bunch of nail nuts following us but when I asked on twitter earlier if anyone had a Patrick's day-inspired manicure they'd like to Twitpic to the @beautie account, in just a few minutes I had a ton of nails looking back at me from my Tweetdeck screen. Here are the eight that were most big day-appropriate:
- @Lieenie hasn't quite got 40 shades of green but she does have three: glitter, stripes and shamrocks make up her festive talons
- @nuessencebeauty showed us some Paddy's Day Shellac, using a CND shimmery teal
- @JaneyHurley tweeted us her homage to our Patron Saint all the way from Oz. Now that's what we call dedication to the cause
- @ItsCherrySue's awsome abstract spatter was inspired by one of Lynnie's tutorials and is very cool take on a trad Paddy's day nail. Learn how to pull off the technique and check CherrySue's blog out here
- Cel @madamesmadeup has some subtle Tricolour nails rolled out for the big day. Check her blog for more beauty musings
- Loving these clever Guinness-inspired talons from @skew_earring. She's another with a beauty blog that's worth a gander
- @lovelyleonard showed us the nails she'd done for her mum - plain base and green tips. We like!
- And we round out our greening with @likemamuse2bake's fab forest green and accent gold glitter nails (psst: check her lovely baking blog and get an instant case of the noms)
Good work everyone!
What's your fave, and what are you planning for your talons for tomorrow's festivities?