Aaieee - did anyone see Expose on TV3 last night?
Use Marks and Spencer Autograph makeup to look exactly like Marilyn Monroe - in 5 easy steps! Sounded great. I settled down with my cup of tea to learn these secrets.
What can I say except - it all went horribly wrong. The model looked as though she was showcasing a fetching Halloween zombie look.
A makeup artist got confused with the five easy steps catchphrase and thought it meant in 5 sloppy seconds. Hastily drawn wonky lines, nasty lipstick and scary eyebrows. And that was only Lorraine Keane. Ah no, only joking.
At the end of it the M&S model looked downright shell shocked. Needless to say she looked nothing like Marilyn Monroe.
Anyway here's the 5 easy steps:
- Cover eyes with a neutral shadow
- Define socket line with darker shadow
- Draw a line in the socket with brown eyepencil and smudge it
- Fill in eyebrows to define and make them darker
- Use kohl instead of liquid liner to dramatically define the eye, as "no normal person can use liquid liner" apparently.
- Use a mascara with a built in eyelash primer. Use loads of mascara.
- Lots n lots of red lipstick
Hmmm this is more than 5 steps methinks. Anyway anyone see this frightening event? What did you think?
And if this makes its way onto YouTube I want to be the first to know!