Beaut.ie have had a week of discovery from finding the foundation that gives you real illumination, to discovering the mystery behind Bey's surreal lyric 'Becky with the good hair.' Discoveries this week have also included CC cream dupes, fabulous shoes, the summer dress for every occasion (and a bargain for just under €11!), and five mascaras that do just what they say on the tin. Plus tips on health, beauty, fitness and wellness.
Check it out:
1. We’ve finally found a new foundation that really gives that “lit from within” glow
This product really wowed us
2. The Estee Lauder CC Cream dupe that’s packed with anti-aging goodness
Two great alternatives to foundation
3. Beyonce’s ‘Becky with the good hair’ mystery has finally been solved
The writer of the song reveals the deal with that lyric
4. Pippa O’Connor proves that Zara has the best shoe collection ever
We give our recommendations from the collection too
5. Behold the prettiest dress of summer ’16 that costs €10.50
Bare your shoulders in this pretty little number
6. SEX: How often is often enough in a long-term relationship?
What is normal?
7. A model athlete: Rozanna Purcell’s health, fitness and wellness tips
Rozanna gives us her top tips
8. Kendall Jenner rocks the hairstyle that makes us all look better
Plus how to get the look
9. The five mascaras that do exactly what they claim to do
Here's our guide and recommendations
10. Who needs a glam squad with these summer beauty tips?
All you need from head to toe this season
11. The little steps to take to relieve dry, sensitive skin
I get by with a little help
12. The Week's Best Dressed
It's been a hunreal week for fashion