Last week on Beaut, it was all about getting that spring in your step as the clocks go forward and the sun came out (from time to time).
We also have foundation tips you'll wish you knew years ago, style updates for the season and loads more.
- The Royal Television Society Programme awards - when everyone gets a look at Gail Platt in her real life guise.
- We are always looking for a new and better foundation that will change your life. However, this additional tip might just do it for you.
- Amy Huberman wore the shoes of spring - move over runners!
- Our resident fitness expert, Fiona, put high street gym gear to the squat test, so you don't have to!
- We predict that The Boss is going to be the funniest movie of the summer. All the pics from the premiere.
- You might be making one or two or all of these foundation mistakes, but fear not, we're here to help.
- While we couldn't keep our eyes off Ewan McGregor's tartan pants, Twitter loved his daughter, Clara.
- Who's the one woman in Ireland who can get away with wearing a nappy half way up her legs?
- Boohoo launched their SS16 collection in Dublin - were you there?
- The four pieces we love from the brand new #HMLovesCoachella collection