This week was all about Beaut.ie's annual awards, summer looks for less and Eva Longoria's celeb-filled wedding featuring a singing and dancing Posh and Becks.
It's like 1999 all over again. Let's dive in.
1. The LauraLynn Heroes Ball 2016
Miriam O'Callaghan taking summer in her stride.
2. The Friends & Neighbours gathering in Union Café, Mount Merrion
Glam lunch has a new home.
3. Amy Huberman’s new summer shoes are gonna be a sell out
Gold dust would be easier to find.
4. Pippa O’Connor already out and about and looking fab
It's only been two weeks.
5. Three affordable foundations perfect for every day use
Keep you bank balance happy.
6. The surprising product that oily, blemish prone skin should avoid
Causing upset to our skin and hearts.
7. Celebs dancing like real people at Eva Longoria’s wedding
Bust-a-move Beckham is our favourite Beckham.
8. The best eyeshadow colours for blue eyes
Keep those lupins smiling.
9. We’ve found an incredible dupe for a limited edition favourite
10. Beautie Awards 2016 at House Leeson St.
More style and grace than all the Miss United Stateses.
Your one stop shop for all things beauty, wellness and style.