The funniest joke at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival was so bad that for once we're not jealous we didn't make it over to it.
We weren't expecting them to include long-form bits in the list, you'd be an age reading them, and you'd be missing out on the context and performance of the comedian, but if these really are the best jokes the festival had to offer, we might be in need of a new festival.
Dave, the TV station, sponsored the award, which was chosen by the public after a panel of 10 judges whittled the list down from 2,000 to 10.
The prize eventually went to Darren Walsh for a joke in his one man show, Punderbolt, after 23% of online voters gave him the nod.
You can find it funny, that's the nature of comedy, each to their own, but as far as we're concerned, we're only having no.10, and maybe no.7 at a push.
1. "I just deleted all the German names off my phone. It's Hans free" - Darren Walsh
2. "Kim Kardashian is saddled with a huge arse ... but enough about Kanye West" - Stewart Francis
3. "Surely every car is a people carrier?" - Adam Hess
4. "What's the difference between a 'hippo' and a 'Zippo'? One is really heavy, the other is a little lighter" - Masai Graham
5. "If I could take just one thing to a desert island I probably wouldn't go" - Dave Green
6. "Jesus fed 5,000 people with two fishes and a loaf of bread. That's not a miracle. That's tapas" - Mark Nelson
7. "Red sky at night. Shepherd's delight. Blue sky at night. Day" - Tom Parry
8. "The first time I met my wife, I knew she was a keeper. She was wearing massive gloves" -Alun Cochrane
9. "Clowns divorce. Custardy battle" - Simon Munnery (tied with joke above)
10. "They're always telling me to live my dreams. But I don't want to be naked in an exam I haven't revised for..." - Grace The Child