The Academy award winner’s career keeps going up and so does her moola.
Jennifer Lawrence has been named Forbes’ best-paid actress for the second year in a row. According to Forbes, she earned $46m (£34.9m) in the last year.
Her earnings decreased 11.5% from 2015 but got a boost from a deal she cut from the $653.4m box office of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2.
At the age of 26, Lawrence is also the youngest actor on the list.
She was followed by Melissa McCarthy who was paid a reported eight-figure sum for the Ghostbusters reboot. McCarthy got a 43.5% rise in her income from last year when she was the third highest-paid female actor. Her earnings were $10m greater between 2015 and 2016.
Scarlett Johansson, who was the second highest paid last year, dropped to third place this year. Her role of Black Widow in the Marvel Avengers franchise was a big helper in her high earnings.
The full list of the top ten highest-paid actresses and their earnings are as follows:
1. Jennifer Lawrence - $46 million
2. Melissa McCarthy -$33 million
3. Scarlett Johansson - $25 million
4. Jennifer Aniston - $21 million
5. Fan Bingbing - $17 million
6. Charlize Theron - $16.5 million
7. Amy Adams - $13.5 million
8. Julia Roberts - $12 million
9. Mila Kunis - $11 million
10. Deepika Padukone - $10 million