Go mad with your make-up for Paddy's Day! I kept it fairly traditional, sticking to the flag colours, but don't be afraid to add glitter or something else if you feel like it. Hope you like it!
1. I primed my lid with Urban Decay Primer Potion Original.
2. On a flat shader brush, take your favourite gold colour, I love #44 Dazzledust by Barry M. Apply all over the lid in patting motions to avoid fall-out.
3. On a stiff blending brush I took the dark green from the Gosh eyeshadow quad in Magic Tricks. I swept this in the crease and outer corner, softening the edges.
4.To make it more eye-catching and help further with the blending, I applied the lighter green just above with the same brush.
5. I took the two colours under the lower lashes, connecting at the outer corner and blending the edges with a clean blender brush.
6. On a small shader brush take any shimmery white and apply to the inner corner and under the eyebrow. I used Estee Lauder duo in Platinum.
7. At this point I cleaned up under my eyes, and applied my base and also used Catrice Starlight Espresso eyeshadow to fill in my brows.
8. On the lower and upper waterline I used Gosh velvet Touch Eyeliner in Woody Green, which is lovely. I also did a thin simple line on my top lashes with Estee Lauder liquid liner in Black Quartz.
9. Apply a couple of coats of Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara and Ardell 102 lashes - you can use whichever lashes you like.
THE FINISHED LOOK:
Other products used:
- Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer
- Mac StudioFinish Concealer
- Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural
- Catrice Sun Glow Matte Bronzing Powder
- Mac Creme Colorbase in Shell
- Bourjois 3D Effect Lip Gloss in Brun Poetic