Want to get listed on our (mostly) weekly links round-up? Or perhaps you've seen something you think deserves a mention - send it to [email protected] and if we think it’s good too, we’ll feature it. This week, we're mostly taking a look at some of the fab food bloggers who form part of our Beaut.ie community, so check 'em out and share the traffic lurve.
- Lets kick off the foodie love starting with commenter Glamazon's Gluttony For Beginners
- We also like dipping into Like Mam Used to Bake
- Check out the meatloaf recipe on Babaduck Babbles ... drool
- Sligo-based Uplifting Food is another to check out
- What on earth could Cake in the Country be all about then?
- Eimear Eats a Lot is a new blog - and one we're seriously enjoying
- Fade Street continues to divide the country and one talented cartoonist has taken to Facebook to lampoon the show. We're belly laughing at the resultant fun on Fake Street
- Penguins! In the snow! Watch Dublin Zoo's GuinPens (what Aphrodite called the be-suited ones when she was a childer) stamp about flapping their little stubby wings in happy-out fashion
- Back to beauty: we discovered a new Irish YouTuber recently: EllieJayden does it a little differently and is definitely one to watch if you're a YT tutorial fan
- Skinni Peach is a really sweet beauty blog from down south - check it out!