Fans of organic skincare rejoice, for L'Occitane has just launched a new organic range based on the olive tree. Using all the benefits that the tree has to provide, the products contain organic olive tree leaf extract (to maintain optimal hydration levels in the skin), organic olive water (to protect and enhance radiance) and organic olive oil (to nourish and soften the skin).
The range is certified by Ecocert, which guarantees:
- A minimum of 95% ingredients from natural origin.
- No use of chemical fertilizers and pesticides or synthetic herbicides.
- Respect for the ecosystem by using cultivation and breeding methods that strive to maintain natural balances.
- Traceability of the source area of the plant, whatever the country of production.
- No use of genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
Products in the line include a Moisturizing Face Lotion, €32.50, and Moisturizing Face Mask, €29.95, as well as a Toning Face Mist, Cleansing Milk and Radiance Cleansing Foam, all €21.50.
Available now from L'Occitane stores.