Patch test poll: Home Hair Dye Disaster


Source Sky News

It's enough to make you go cold with shock. The above Manchester calin slapped a dose of Boots hair dye into her gruaig and woke up in the morning with chemical burns on her face so bad she had to be treated in hospital.

Hair dye burns do happen - and that's why we're always being exhorted to take a patch test before applying any home colour. But if you're like me then you'll gaily think to yourself - "Oh there's no need for me to do that silly patch test, I'll be grand."


But even if you haven't been sensitive to a hair dye before, you can become so. Just like that.

So do you take risks and skip the patch test?

Related Articles

More from Beauty