Forbes have released its annual list of the highest paid TV actors in Hollywood and we got to say, it would make you want to bang your head off the wall. No really, puns aside, it actually would.
At number one is actor Jim Parsons of The Big Bang Theory who banked a staggering $29 million between June 2014 and June 2015, with his co-star Johnny Galecki coming in at number 2 with 27 million, while fellow stars Simon Helberg and Kunal Nayyar came in joint third.
Seriously, is it just us or is Big Bang the most overrated show on the telly box? We've tried, we've really tried but just no. Have you ever watched it without the canned laughter?
Case in point:
2014's top earner Ashton Kutcher also comes in at third alongside Mark Harmon of NCIS while Ray Romano and Jon Cryer tie at fourth, with Simon Baker and 'McDreamy' Patrick Dempsey in at fifth.
Modern Family stars are surprisingly low down the list while Oscar winner Kevin Spacey is at the very end with $9.5 million for House of Cards. Don't get us wrong, there's a lot to be said for $9.5 million but this is definitely not the order we would have thought this list should go.
Check it out below and shake your head with us:
1. Jim Parsons (The Big Bang Theory): $29 million
2. Johnny Galecki (The Big Bang Theory): $27 million
3. Mark Harmon (NCIS): $20 million
3. Simon Helberg (The Big Bang Theory): $20 million
3. Kunal Nayyar (The Big Bang Theory): $20 million
3. Ashton Kutcher (Two and a Half Men): $20 million
4. Jon Cryer (Two and a Half Men): $15 million
4. Ray Romano (Parenthood): $15 million
5. Patrick Dempsey (Grey's Anatomy): $12 million
5. Simon Baker (The Mentalist): $12 million
6. Ty Burrell (Modern Family): $11.5 million
7. Jesse Tyler Ferguson (Modern Family): $11 million
8. Ed O'Neill (Modern Family): $10.5 million
8. Eric Stonestreet (Modern Family): $10.5 million
9. Kevin Spacey (House of Cards): $9.5 million
Are you surprised? And which of these actors do you reckon is worth the dollaaaahs?