A chill is in the air now that it's officially autumn and winter is fast approaching, (buh bye sunshine, boo) But it's not all bad.
With a new season comes new trends and styles that we are sure you will love just as much as we do. You'll be sure to spot plenty of a line skirts, stripey knits, beautifully coloured faux furs, along with lots of suede and fringing. Not to mention lots of lace detailing; Victoriana is where it's at right now (if the All Saints call, that's what I'll tell 'em).
Here are a few of our favorites for your A/W 15 wardrobe that you can mix and match; get 'em while they're hot (and you're not, as your toes get chilly and your nose feels sniffly).
We love these three cosy pieces from Next:
- Yoke Sweater - €46
- Fringed Ankle Boots- €68
- Faux Fur Coat-€107
And if it's 'Thanks, Penneys' you're after, there is a lot to choose from :
- Cream Lace Shirt With Tie- €13
- Black PY Leather Mini Skirt-€12
- Long Haired Faux Fur Coat - €40
- Multi Mix Fabric Cross Body Bag-€10
New Look are taking care of our work chic:
- Rust Ruffle Tie Neck Long Sleeve Gypsy Blouse-€24.99
- Cream Block Colour Zip Front A-Line Skirt-€24.99
- Cream Wrap Coat-€64.99
- Cream Fringe Front Lace Up Shoes- €24.99
And Debenhams are bringing boho to the baltic season:
- Feather detail hat by Savannah Miller-€52.50
- Grey Flat Boots by Savannah Miller-€88.50
So Beauties, would you go for any of these? What's your winter wardrobe looking like? Is it really time to put all the summer stuff back in the attic now? It's ok, we hadn't unpacked them in the first place.