The Beaut Summit: Summer Edition takes place next week! And there are SO many reasons why you need to come
Next week, Wednesday, June 6th is Beaut Summit Day. Your ticket costs just €15 - here are all the reasons why it's so worth it.
When the doors of the Radisson Blu, Dublin open to the Summer Beaut Summit next Wednesday, you guys will be the very first to know a massive Beaut surprise. But while that's really frickin' cool, it's not the only reason why you should come.
You won't want to miss the Women to Watch panel, hosted by The Confidence Kit author Caroline Foran.
There'll also be hair and makeup tutorials on stage to show you how to get your fab on for weddings, festivals and other events this summer. Niamh Martin from Nima Brush will be giving a masterclass on which brushes to use and how exactly to use them.
Tons of beauty brands will be on hand to talk you through your products, products that you'll be able to buy right there on the night. And so much more...
- St Tropez will be demonstrating how to perfect your tan technique
- Mavala Nails and Skinfull Affairs will be treating guests to mini manis
- Get a gorgeous hand massage from Crabtree and Evelyn
- The gorgeous girls of Glissed are giving makeup and hair touchups
- Figure out your wedding/festival braid style with the fabulous Sparkle Pony with John Frieda and Batiste
- Glam Doll will be giving advice on how to update your boudoir and also topping up makeup
- Nima Brush will be giving info on their latest 100% vegan brush line
- Neutrogena is offering skin consultations
- Get natural beauty tips from Jo Browne
- Update your summer gym wardrobe with funky leggings from Peachy Lean
- Caroline Foran's book, The Confidence Kit, will be available to buy
- Sign up to be the first to experience our awesome new BeautBox
- Be the first to witness a game-changing announcement from Beaut.ie
There'll be cocktails galore, tea and coffee, nibbles and, of course, our biggest, best goodie bag yet. Dress to impress (like you wouldn't, anyway!), there'll be so many spot prizes on the night.
Oh! Let us know in the comments below if you came to the last Beaut Summit back in February. There might be an extra surprise for you!