[slider style="topten" gallery="marks"]
What a difference a day makes; 24 little windows....
Look, I know it's November but we have to talk about the best Advent Calendars around now or they'll be all snapped up and you'll end up crying in your eggnog and gnashing Granny's teeth when she pops them out after dinner.
Last week I took a look at five luxury calendars that I would sell my aforementioned Granny for (assuming she doesn't get run over by a reindeer. Earworm? You're welcome. Send all complaints to our North Pole office). You can check those out here if you fancy a drool on your keyboard or smartphone.
And today I'm back with 24 little beauty windows form M&S that you'll have to be quick to snap up but I reckon it's worth raising a glass to.
Have a click through to see exactly what's inside these 24 little windows.
One of the best pocket-friendly options around
Yep, this one from M&S is just going to fly off the shelves like the proverbial red-nosed fella.
If you are doing some shopping this week, check out the Beauty Hall and if you spend €35, you can buy one of these calendars (worth €270) for €35.
Yes, it's worth €270. It actually is like Christmas come early. Now, granted it is full little minis and bite-sized beauty and some of you might prefer one great big whopper of a product instead but that would make the first 23 windows pretty rubbish.
If this one tickles your festive fancy, it runs from 17th to the 23rd of November (or while stocks last) so you'll want to be quick to get your mitts on one. They are available in-store only in Mary St, Dundrum, Liffey Valley, Grafton St and Cork stores.
So shall we have a sneaky peek inside?
And fair warning that there are spoilers from here out so if you are one of those people who want a surprise when they poke open the windows, approach with the caution that the fella who slipped on RTE news in front of the nation should have approached that icy footpath.
Behold the 24 days of window-poking.....
Make Up Minis
1. Pur Minerals - Vixen Mascara Mini
2. Stila - Lip Gloss
3. Autograph - Ultra Shine Chubby Nude
4. DDP - The Lipstick n. 46
5. Leighton Denny - Renovate Nail Repair Therapy 10ml
6. Morgan taylor - Professional Nail Lacquer
7. Roger & Gallet - Fleur de Figeur Hand Cream
8. Crabtree - La Source Soap
Wash the day away
9. L'Occitane - Verbena Shower Gel
10. Cowshed - Grumpy Cow Body Lotion
11. Mio - Liquid Yoga
12. Rituals - Xensation Shower Foam
Don't forget the dragons, bees and grapes
13. Burt's Bees - Cuticle Cream
14. Rodial - Dragons Blood Sculptig Gel
15. Filorga - Time Filler
16. Pure - Grape Day Cream
Get your Pixi on
17. Pixi - Glow Tonic
18. Neals Yard - Frankincense Nourishing Cream
19. Ren - Flash Rinse
20. Rosie - 15ml Rosa Boheme EDT
21. Philip Kingsley - Neroli and Geranium Elasticizer
22. swell - Ultimate Volume Masque
23. Josh Wood - Volume Shampoo
24. Percy & Reed - No Oil Oil
Are you tempted by the M&S Advent Calendar?
What Advent Calendars do you rate and which are just the white noise of self-gifting? And do you have the self control to open just one a day?
Ha, imagine that, the self control to open just one a day. Bahahahahahahaha.
*falls on the floor in a fit of festive giggles*