It's happened to all of us at least once in our lives. Whether it was through our heavy hand, incorrect colour choice or our drunk friend who aspires to be a makeup artist but really shouldn't quit her day job, we have ended up looking like Aunt Sally.
But what can you do when you're in the bathroom of Dakota, and it's still early hours, and your friend has plastered you up so good you would give Bosco a run for his money?
It's ok; help is at hand. This is what to do when your cheeks look more clown than rose.
- Take out your foundation brush or sponge/beauty blender.
- Don't add more foundation if you haven't yet cleaned it off, if you have, add the tiniest amount.
- If you are using a brush, use light circular movements to tentatively apply the product to the problem area.
- If you're using a sponge, push it into the skin in a blotting motion.
- Then, with your powder, push the powder right into your skin by holding the brush by the tip.
- If that doesn't do the trick repeat the process but this time add a light coating of foundation.
Has this ever happened to you? What did you do? Tell us your blusher disaster stories.