Isn't there a grand stretch in the evenings now, hah? Perhaps you're thinking about changing that winter face of yours to suit the season, so we've gone to bother of testing a load of different foundations so you don't have to.
We've also sourced a cost effective dupe to a MAC liner; chronicled all the best looks of the week (January Jones looks sublime), and who says you need to be in a couple to be lavished with love this Valentine's Day?!
1. The 2015 Grammy Awards Show
Hozier, ye big legend!
2. The 2015 Grammy Awards Red Carpet
In case you've not seen what Rihanna wore, you need to see what Rihanna wore...
3. EE BAFTAs 2015 red carpet
We still want to be Julianne Moore when we grow up
4. Liner Love...
We've located a MAC dupe that's so cheap, well, it’d be rude not to…
5. Trialled and Tested - A Week (And A Bit) in Foundations
Which fared best?
6. Beaut.ienomics: Budget Brush Cleaning
We've an insider-recommended dupe for making short work of brush cleaning
7. Hair & Makeup Looks We Love So Far This Week!
Again, January Jones is looking particularly spectacular
8. With Love, From Me To Me
Valentine's Day gifts for ALL the ladies
10. Surprise! Beaut.ie & Vichy have a fab night out planned...
and we'd obviously like YOU to be part of it!