Beauty miniatures are great for so many reasons. Not only are they space saving, but they're also money saving too. And, they make for excellent stocking fillers as well.
Remember when beauty miniatures were a bit... crap? OK, maybe that's too harsh a word. Let's say, "functional" instead. The good news is, we're living in a brave new world, and it's full of a variety of brilliant mini beauty products. They're cute, affordable and space saving. Plus, they offer us a chance to try out luxury products before committing to full the sized (full priced) versions.
We've chosen ten of our favourites that you can keep for yourself, or use as stocking filler ideas.
- Mini Benefit Hoola Bronzer €14
Super cute and will last a lot longer than you would initially think.
- Lee Stafford Mini Dry Shampoo €2.99
Last minute, post-work functions? Sorted.
- Real Techniques Mini Eraser Make-up Sponges €7.99
Use these for retouches, application, correction and so much more.
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Mini £15 (via cultbeauty.co.uk)
A cult favourite highlighter, this mini will have your skin glowing, but won't break the bank.
- Charlotte Tilbury Magical Mini Makeup Brush Set €60
Perfect for on the go makeup application or retouches. In this, you get four brushes and a travel case as well.
- Lancome Bi-Facil Eye Make-up Remover 75ml €15
If you don't often wear a lot of eye make-up then this small version is ideal for special occasions.
- Clarins Super Restorative Instant Lift Serum Sheet Mask €18
Available in a box of 5 (€78) or in singles for €18 this is a luxe mask you need to try out. (check out our previous review here).
- L'Occitane Repairing Shampoo Miniature €7
A little goes a long way with this formula that leaves hair feeling soft and tangle free.
- Clinique Lip Pop Matte Mini €9
Nothing makes a statement quite like a red lip.
- Benefit Mini Roller Lash Mascara €12
We heart this mascara. Keep it in your handbag for adding last-minute drama to lashes.