There's a common misconception about this product. Some believe it is simply a setting spray to hold your makeup in place for longer. However, this little beauty is another multi-use product but one that not a lot of people know what to actually do with.
So what exactly is MAC Fix + Spray and why is is so great for a kit?
Here are all the tasks this little bottle can do:
- You can use it dampen your sponge
- Use it to refresh the skin before moisturiser which will help the skin absorb moisturiser more effectively
- It's great for cleaning under the eye or just for touch ups in general
- It's full of antioxidants including caffeine which peps up tired skin - it's actually amazing to keep in the fridge and spray on your face when you're
- It finishes makeup beautifully, removing all caked and powdery finish.
- It's fantastic for removing cake eyeliner
I love the fact that it's moisturising but is still non-sticky unlike other fixing sprays on the market.
Are there any superstar products you have that you couldn't live without? Let us know by commenting below!