Fancy spas, skincare and bathing treats not what you want to treat your mum to? Here's a selection of gorgeous slap she might like instead, so.
- That Dior bag may be out of reach, but for €101 (yes, I know ...) Lady Dior can be yours. It's a cutesy copy of their iconic handbag, and contains two shades for use on cheeks and lips.
- Smashbox's Beauty Guru reminds me of a Giorgio Armani palette and contains 10 shades for eyes, cheeks and lips. Yum! €49.95 bags you this three-tier beauty.
- Give the gift of glow with Givenchy's Prismissme Visage in Maharani Pink or Maharani Apricot, €45, each.
- Head to Space NK for some gorgeous, luxe products from By Terry. Any mammy would love a beauty treat that will flatter and nourish: Highlighting Primer Serum, €82, is that product.
- New from Shiseido are their Perfect Rouge lipsticks and clever lip smoothing pencils. €24 and €20 a go
- With five percent of the profits from the La Baleine collection going to the International Union for Conservation of Nature, luxe brand Chantecaille's offerings are ethical and elegant. Snap up La Baleine Bleue Eyes, €85, a shadow palette containing shimmering, wearable shades. It's whaley nice. (couldn't resist, sorry)
- Snap up some juicy, shiny shades from a polish-pro like Leighton Denny, €16 each.