Iconic beauty looks go something like this: the perfect cat eye flick, the Kardashian Kontour, and the dramatic red lip. While it takes hours of practice to really master the first two makeup techniques, a red lip is the beauty look you can rock without having to spend all day in front of a magnifying mirror.
It's not as simple as just whacking it on, however; to get the most out of it, there are a few handy little tips you should know. Let us show you how to get a gorgeous red lip that won't bleed or transfer and will stay put all day - or night - long.
For this tutorial, we used:
- Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet shade 05 Berry Much
- Bourjois Contour Edition Lip Pencil shade 06 Tout Rouge
- Bourjois Little Round Pot Eyeshadow in 01 Intense Extrait
- Bourjois Effet 3D Gloss in 18 Transparent
- (Aisling wears) Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer in 51
You can snap up all the products used at Boot.ie.
Have you always wanted to try a bold red lip but didn't quite know how? Will you be trying this smooch-proof look this Valentine's Day?
To be in with a chance of winning fab Bourjois goodies worth €100, simply answer the question correctly and leave a comment under the Facebook post or RT on Twitter! Good luck.
Question: At what area of your lips do you start your lip liner template?