SO many babies were born to celebs this year. Far too many, in fact, to list here because we'd be all day.
For example, Charlie Brooker had a second son with Konnie Huq on February 28th, while Katie Piper had her first child, as did Angel from Home & Away. Laura Linney had a baby boy on January 8th, Leah Wood had a baby in June; two of the dudes off JLS had babies; Peter Andre had a baby with someone other than Katie Price; while - in a world's first - Jade Jagger and her daughter Assisi introduced their newborn daughters together in HELLO! magazine.
Believe it or not, that's only the tip of the iceberg. Check out this selection who became parents to more little people than you can shake a rattle at...
- Christina Aguilera - daughter, Summer Rain
- Chris Hemsworth - twin sons, Tristan and Sasha
- Christina Ricci - son, name not revealed!
- Drew Barrymore - daughter, Frankie
- Ellen Pompeo - daughter, Sienna May
- Emily Blunt and John Krasinski - daughter, Hazel
- Bruce Willis - daughter, Evelyn
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale - son, Apollo
- Jenna Fischer - daughter, Harper Marie
- Jessica Ennis - son, Reggie
- Kelly Clarkson - daughter, River Rose
- Kelsey Grammer - son, Gabriel
- Kerry Washington - daughter, Isabelle Amarachi
- Kevin Jonas - daughter, Alena Rose
- Kimberley Walsh - son, Bobby
- Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green - son, Bodhi Ransom
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher - daughter, Wyatt Isabelle
- Nadine Coyle - daughter, Anaíya Bell
- Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis - son, Otis Alexander
- Thandie Newton - son, Booker Joombe
- Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen - daughter, Briar Rose
- Owen Wilson - son, Finn
- Rachel Stevens - daughter, Minnie Blossom
- Rebecca Ferguson - daughter, Arabella
- Robert Downey Jnr - daughter, Avri Roel
- Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling - daughter, Esmerelda Amada
- Scarlett Johannson - daughter, Rose Dorothy
- Simon Cowell - son, Eric
- Tamara Ecclestone - daughter, Sophia
- Tom Fletcher - son, Buzz Michelangelo
- Amy Huberman and Brian O'Driscoll - son, Billy
What do you think of the names? Have you had a baba this year/are you expecting in 2015? Any inspiration from this lot? Let's hit the comments!