Anyone who's married or who's getting married and is serious about music will tell you that the first dance at your wedding is a big thing.
You want to pick something that suits the mood, captures the vibe of the day and it'd help if it was at least somewhat romantic, of course.
Well, Spotify have generated a list of the 50 most popular 'First Dance' songs on their service, according to the number of times that songs feature on playlists titled 'First Dance'. The results are pretty predictable, it has to be said, with a mix of old classics like Elvis, Al Green and Etta James and new acts like Adele, Michael Bublé and Ed Sheeran in the mix.
See below for the top 20, and you can listen to the playlist on Spotify below:
1. Ed Sheeran - 'Thinking Out Loud'
2. Etta James - 'At Last'
3. Ray Lamontagne - 'You Are the Best Thing'
4. John Legend - 'All of Me'
5. Christina Perri - 'A Thousand Years'
6. Adele - 'Make You Feel My Love'
7. Jason Mraz - 'I Won't Give Up'
8. Michael Bublé - 'Everything'
9. Jack Johnson - 'Better Together'
10. Lonestar - 'Amazed'
11. Norah Jones - 'Come Away With Me'
12. Bright Eyes - 'First Day of My Life'
13. Al Green - 'Let's Stay Together'
14. Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat - 'Lucky'
15. Elvis Presley - 'Can't Help Falling In Love'
16. Train - 'Marry Me'
17. Eric Clapton - 'Wonderful Tonight'
18. Louis Armstrong - 'What a Wonderful World'
19. Van Morrison - 'Crazy Love'
20. Jason Mraz - 'I'm Yours'
What did you have at your wedding or what would you like to have?