We've all been there, it's time for hollibobs but the bobs side of things could be better.
There are a million things that you can spend your money on before you even board that flight to the sun (and God forbid it's Ryanair because we know how they can give me The Rage). Now, some of these are fun things like picking out a new sarong or sunnies, and others are much less fun - y'know, like pouring hot wax on your nether regions.
But I think we are all agreed that going on holidays can cause palpitations in the heart of your little credit card (does anyone else remember that ad for Access credit card where the little fella was walking around to the the tune of 'does you does or does you don't take Access'. Ok, just me then).
So if there is a way to save a few pennies/cents/lira, then we're all ears (sunburnt or otherwise).
Aldi have just launched their new '5* UVA and UVB' Sun Care Range. And to be fair, it has a quite a few options to choose from:
- SPF 15 and SPF 30 lotions (€3.49 each) that are water resistant and contain Vitamin E and Green Tea. And they also come in spray bottles (€3.99 each).
- They have also introduced an SPF 10 and SPF 20 Calypso Once a Day Sun Protection (€5.99 each). This becomes active 15 minutes after application and they advise that one application should be sufficient for all day protection. But I'd be reapplying just in case - no sunburnt ears for me!
- The Lacura Kids Range contains a coloured SPF 30 and SPF 50+ Spray (€3.99 each) so you can see where you have sprayed your wriggly little sea monsters, and also a Kids SPF 50+ Lotion (€4.99).
- There is also an SPF 15 Oil Spray (€3.99) in the range for sun worshippers (but I beg you to please abandon the Sun God and worship instead at the altar of the sunshade and floppy hat).
- And their Aftersun Spray (€2.99) is enriched with Aloe Vera to moisturise, calm and soothe the skin.
Have you tried this new range from Aldi? Would you be tempted to pop it in your suitcase? Tell us in the comments!