Purple makes a dramatic statement: here's how to get the look.
- Your No7 Advisor will recommend your most suitable skincare regime, and find your perfect foundation with No7’s innovative Foundation Match Made Service.
- Oily skin? Apply a light dusting of powder over the t-zone to stop shine and set foundation
- Achieve a flawless application using the No7 Foundation Brush (€17.00) starting in the middle of your face, working outwards, followed by a small amount of No7 Instant Radiance Concealer (€16.95) under your eyes to give a fresh look
Louise, 27, Visual Artist
- Using your ring finger, apply No7 Stay Perfect Eye Base (€9.25) over your eyelids to lock in colour. Sweep the lightest pearl shade from No7 Stay Perfect Eye Shadow Quad in Purple Haze (€13.75) all over your eyelids and up to the brow bone
- Apply the middle purple shade onto your lower lid, then softly blend the deepest purple shade along the outer edge of your eyelid to create a smoky look.
- Add a soft line of No7 Stay Perfect Metallic Eyes pencil in Purple (€8.50) to your top lash line.
- Finish off the eyes by applying plenty of mascara to your top and bottom lashes – we recommend No7 Extreme Length Mascara (€16.25) for extra volume.
Lips & finishing touches
- Apply No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick in Glam (€12.25) to your lips. Use a lip brush to give a more precise application.
- Smile and apply a small amount of No7 Natural Blush Tint Powder in Soft Damson (€10.50) to your cheekbones.
- Compliment the look with No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour in Blackcurrant (€8.00)
Have you ever experimented with a purple look? Let us know what you think below.
To purchase any of the products listed in this feature, visit your local Boots store or visit www.boots.ie to buy online.