This is a new one for me. Olivia Palermo apparently uses Vaseline to remove her makeup. Yeah, Vaseline.
In an interview with Allure, the most put-together woman in the world talks about her gruelling grooming routine but casually glosses over the face-cleansing part, saying, "There's no excuse for not taking off your makeup—ever. I don't use a fancy product. I just wipe my face with Vaseline and a cotton pad every night before bed."
If that's all it takes to look as polished as Olivia, we're going down to our local two euro store and buying a lifetime supply of the stuff!
But, of course, it's not all it takes. To live like Olivia you need to be dedicated to your pampering regime. In fact, it's not even pampering to Olivia; this is life. The Olivia Palermo beauty code goes like this:
- Wash your hair every day
- Get your hair trimmed every three weeks
- Get your nails done every four days
- Have a personal dermatologist
- Have a personal facialist
- Work out with a personal trainer five days a week
- Match your perfect manicure to your perfect pedicure, even in winter
- Take your makeup off with Vaseline
I don't know about you, but my thoughts are: no. Do you have a strict a beauty routine as Olivia? Would you like to live the Olivia life?