- Get the false nails removed properly. Don't rip them off yourself or you run the risk of damaging your real nails forever
- Soak your poor damaged nails in moisture. Cuticle oil and nail oil are both good. Dr Hauschka does a fantastic Neem nail oil pen
- Buff your nails gently with a special nail buffer to smooth out the worst of the damage.
- Bring them back up to a shine with the smooth side of the buffer - see! Much better already!
- Finish off with another few drops of cuticle oil and paint them with a super moisturising base coat. I can recommend Jessica Nails Restoration for repairing damage.
Popular VideosWatch the latest videos on Beaut.ie
Watch Now »