Antipasti nibbles are the perfect easy starter for a still-impressive dinner party.
These delicious antipasti nibbles with classic Italian ingredients are quick and simple to do, perfect for entertaining! We haven’t given specific quantities as you can mix and match ingredients and make as many or as few as you like.
Prep Time: N/A. Cook Time: N/A. Serves: N/A. Difficulty: Easy.
- Mini mozzarella balls
- Parma ham slices
- Sundried tomatoes, cut in halves if necessary
- Pitted kalamata or black olives
- Fresh basil leaves
- Extra virgin olive oil & balsamic vinegar to serve
- On each cocktail stick, skewer three ingredients in any combination, though it's best that the last thing added to the skewer is firm so it holds on the rest of the ingredients.
- When adding the parma ham, simply bunch up the slice before piercing. When adding basil leaves, gently fold leaf over and then skewer.
- We find it is best for each cocktail stick to have something sweet, something salty and something strong, so combinations like parma ham, mozzarella and olives. Or sundried tomato, basil and mozzarella.
- You can also add ingredients like marinated artichoke and Italian salami.
- Serve antipasti nibbles with a shallow dish filled with a bit of olive oil and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar for dipping.
For 1000s more recipes, head over to www.ilovecooking.ie.