Lala Berlin is the latest collection from Catrice. And we're loving its fashion-forward feel
Lala Berlin is the latest limited edition from Catrice. Launching this month, it's full of skin brightening, multifaceted products inspired by this season's runways.
As we know, Catrice are fond of collaborating with designers. In the past, for example, they've teamed up with the likes of Kaviar Gauche and Marina Hoermanseder to create stunning, budget friendly collections. This is the second collaboration with Leyla Piedayesh of label Lala Berlin and we think it's a winner all round.
So, what's on offer then?
The new LaLa Berlin collection offers eye catching, holographic beauty inspired by this season's biggest trends. In it, there are some quirky touches as well as more wearable, every day products.
- Prismatic Palette €5.50 - three shades of eye shadow housed in a holographic palette
- Lip Glace €3.95 - two shades of shimmering, high shine glosses
- Multi-tasking Brush €4.95 - synthetic fibres make this a versatile brush suitable for using with cream or powder products
- Prismatic Paints €4.50 - a creamy highlighter stick available in three shades
- Strobing Luminizer €5.50 - a multifaceted, skin illuminating liquid that can work alone or as a base underneath foundation
- Holographic Eye Strips €3.50 - eye catching, couture inspired eyeliner strips that create a futuristic feel
- Glam & Doll Orange Mascara €5.50 - Embrace your inner 90s teen with a twist on a classic mascara
The stand out products for us would have to be the holographic eye strips, which would be perfect for festival season. On a more practical level, the Prismatic paints are versatile and could be worn every day.
The new Catrice Lala Berlin limited edition collection will be available nationwide this month.