Vogue was off to the races for ladies day on Friday and her races look was very Jackie O.
If you loved her girlie '60s inspired makeup, we are about to give you all the details of the exact products used for her makeup so you can re-create this gorge races look yourself.
Vogue wore a long sleeved dress by Needle and Thread with beautiful embroidered rose detail. A cpillbox box hat by designer Anthony Peto accompanied the outfit to complete the subtle 1960's look. Her makeup and bouncy hair (created by Mathew Feeney) were very pretty and girly. And, makeup was by yours truly!
Vogue showed me the dress and we decided on this look: pink tones on her eyes and lips finished with a flick of black eyeliner. If you would like to try out the makeup look for yourself here are all the products we used.
- Laura Mercier radiance primer
- Smashbox Studio Skin foundation 2.4
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish powder medium
- Bobbi Brown bronzing powder in medium
- NYX Sweet Cheeks Blush Palette (pale pink colour)
- MAC Soft and Gentle highlighter
- InGlot black gel liner
- MAC Paint pot in Girl Friendly
- Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes Palette (champagne pink colour)
- MAC eyeshadow in Dark Brew
- MAC eyeshadow in Divine Decadance under the eyes
- Max Factor 2000 Calorie Curl mascara
- MAC eye kohl in Fascinating
- Catrice long wearing lip pencil in Upper Brown Side
- MAC Hot Gossip lipstick