Christmas is just around the corner and if, like me, you’re looking for some last-minute gift ideas, we have plenty of fab suggestions for you. And best of all, they’re all Irish Gift Ideas! All of these companies are Irish and offer what we believe to be something a little unique that will truly make fantastic presents for that special person in your life. Whether it’s a friend, a sister, your mam or work bestie – these presents are sure to put a smile on their face!
1. The Wellness Circle Gift Sets
The perfect treat for someone in need of a little self-care. These beautifully curated “Wellness Gift Boxes” are filled with fantastic Irish products to help keep self-care rituals in check daily. Each box contains inspirational words and self-care tips. All Irish products are sustainably made with love and full of natural nourishment.
Me-Time Gift Box
- Brookfield Farm Pure Bees Wax Dipped Candles
- (6-hour Dinner Candles X 2)
- Dublin Herbalists naturally scented Bath Bombs X 2
- The Nature of Things Essential Oil – Orange 12ML
- Mungo Murphy’s Nourishing Seaweed Mask – 20g
- Pure Irish Linen Lavender Eye Mask
- Dr. Coys Chocolate Bar
- Mella’s Irish Fudge Bar
- Baressential Soap – Lavender
- Dublin Herbalists Nourishing Lip Balm
- The Nature of Things Sweet Almond Oil – 100ml
- Self-care daily Inspiration cards/Irish Designer Card – Treetop Studio
Buy here for €94.99
Unwind Gift Box
- Seaweed Bath Bag – Mungo Murphy’s Seaweed
- Bath Bomb – The Dublin Herbalists
- Lemongrass Hand Cream (Dublin Herbalists) FOR HER
- Bare Essential Cedarwood Soap (FOR HIM- replaces Hand Cream)
- Dr. Coys Chocolate Bar
- Essential Oil – Atlas Cedar- 12ml The Nature of Things
- Self-care Daily Inspiration Cards/Irish Designer Card – Treetop Studio
- Pure Irish Linen Lavender Eye Bag
- Sweet Orange Lip Balm – The Dublin Herbalist
Buy here for €55.99
Visit The Wellness Circle Website for more ideas.
2. The Handmade Soap Company
The Handmade Soap Company has a gorgeous range of products and gift sets on offer including their fab 'Because You're Amazing' set. The Meath-based company has recently just launched 'Anam', their most sustainable range to date. It features lifelong, ornate hand lotion and hand wash glass bottles along with the world's first compostable refill pouches.
Because You're Amazing
Full of essential oils, and made from the finest natural ingredients, the Because You're Amazing gift set brings the gorgeous scent of lemongrass and cedarwood to your shower routine.
Buy here for €34.95
Winter Gift Set
Bring the wilds of winter indoors with natural botanical extracts of wild and warming winter spices. This limited edition seasonal candle and diffuser has a heart of sweet Cinnamon and Clove and a base of Nutmeg rounded off with refreshing top notes of wild Scotch Pine Needles.
Buy here for €39.95
3. Warrior Botanicals of West Cork
Warrior Botanicals is a grassroots herb and botanical craft studio set in West Cork, making small-batch skincare and herbal potions in honour of traditional herbalism, folk traditions, the seasons, the elements, and the earth. Everything is made with a deep respect for the ingredients, the process, the land, and the craft which they are proud and honoured to practice.
- 60ml Organic copper distilled Bulgarian Rose Water
- 10ml Titania Facial Serum
- 50ml Faerie Facial Balm
Buy here for €70.00
Tea Set with Organic Cotton pouch and muslin tea bag
A perfect gift for any lover of herbs and flowers. Choose any tea blends to be sent out with an organic muslin tea bags and a hand-stamped cotton carrier pouch.
Buy here for €12.00
4. Max Benjamin X White & Green and Dusty Boy Designs
In a year when we all need pampering, Irish lifestyle brand Max Benjamin has created gifts that are ideal for promoting relaxation and self-care amongst your loved ones. Max Benjamin has teamed up with two Irish companies to design some special gift sets for the festive season.
Sleep Gift Sets
Max Benjamin has teamed up with Wicklow based luxury bedlinen company White & Green to create three sleep sets to complement the new Sleep Tight Pillow Mist. Sleep Tight Pillow Mist is the latest product in the Max Benjamin range, it features the brand’s signature blend of lavender and chamomile which have naturally calming properties and will relieve stress, reduce anxiety, and aid digestion – all promoting a good night’s sleep.
There are three Sleep gift boxes in the range:
The Deluxe Gift of Sleep - €140
The Gift of Sleep - €100
Sleep Tight Gift - €70
Buy Sleep Gift Sets here.
The Home Edit Gift Sets
Dusty Boy Designs is an award-winning paper brand based in Co. Wexford. Max Benjamin has collaborated with Dusty Boy on the design of three limited edition prints featuring inspirational quotes for 2020 on the themes of Hope, Love, and Loss. Each Home Edit Gift Box features one of these prints along with a gift size candle or diffuser and scented card in a choice of five Classic Collection fragrances.
The Home Edit Gift Box retails at €50
Buy Home Edit gift sets here.
5. LanaiBLO Hairdryer
Give the gift of gorgeous hair this Christmas! Irish brand LanaiBLO pride themselves on their powerful and innovative LanaiBLO dryer. You may recognise their pink and white dryers from Love Island earlier this year. Not just focusing on style, the LanaiBLO is full of substance. Its innovative technology, lightweight and compact design results in a salon-quality blow-dry without the risk of hand fatigue making it easy to use for both expert and novice.
As well as being an absolutely fantastic dryer, you can get them personalised which is just such a fun idea for a Christmas present!
LanaiBLO’s unique personalisation has proven to be a popular option for their customers down through the years and now when choosing your personalisation, you will be able to choose the option of pink personalisation on their popular White, Pink, Black and Electric Candy Units.
These retail at €99 and you can order here.
6. We Make Good
This Irish social enterprise offers a range of homeware, accessories, beauty products and toys — bringing together emerging designers and makers who face social challenges or come from disadvantaged backgrounds.
There are plenty of brilliant gifts on their website but we love these lip balms:
Soap with Soul Lip Balm - Rose & Peppermint
Buy here for €4.50
And we also love these cute card holders.
Buy here for €12.00
Take a look at their website for the full range, for everything from furniture, to pottery, to kids toys.
7. Bean Delivered
The perfect present for the coffee lover in your life! All Irish, all local, there’s nothing we don’t love about Bean Delivered. Here are some of their fab gift ideas:
Taste of Dublin Coffee Christmas Gift Box
- Coffee from some of Dublin’s best roasters; Upside, Farmhand, Imbibe, and Sumo.
- Espresso pots and portland stone pourer from Arran Street East, handmade in Dublin 7 and available in 3 colours that reflect the landscape of Dublin Bay
Buy here for €120.00
Wild Atlantic Way Coffee Christmas Gift Box
- 4 coffees roasted on the Atlantic coast from Carrow, Calendar and Bean in Dingle
- 2 ceramic handmade cups from artist and cork native, Luke Sisk.
Buy here for €120.00
Bean Delivered Gift Box
- Brewer of choice
- This month’s featured roast
- Coffee tasting notebook
- Coffee measuring spoon
- Bean Delivered tin.
- Option to add in a Bean Delivered 8oz Keep Cup.
Buy here for €50 - €150
It's so important to shop local where you can and to shop Irish this Christmas. We really hope you found this useful and you got inspiration for that perfect gift. Happy shopping!
Want more stories like this?